India is an eminent country, where you will discover many heritage sites. The luxury golden triangle tour of India is the main attraction of this country which includes three prominent northern cities, Jaipur, Delhi, and Agra. All these three cities are full of lots of incredible places. The heritage sites of these places give a luxurious feeling to every tourist. Tourists from all over the world come to explore the great sites of the luxury golden triangle tour. The ancient construction, massive forts, and stunning views of the golden triangle tour will attract the attention of each visitor.
Besides this, you will get pleasure from the elegant and luxurious things to do on the luxury golden triangle tour. The art, culture, tradition, food, and views of the golden triangle tour will give you a luxurious experience. The stunning atmosphere and weather of the golden triangle tour will provide you with endless memories. The delicious north Indian cuisine and street shops of Delhi and Jaipur will also make your golden triangle tour a superb one. Additionally, the incredible views of Agra will give you a romantic and stunning experience. You can explore India’sIndia’s different cultures and traditions through your golden triangle India tours.
Here the highlights of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur are described. You can learn various things to do on India’s golden triangle tour.
The Capital Delhi is the first part of India’s luxurious golden triangle tour. The city is the shining witness of the arts of India. Many heritage sites and modern construction make it an elegant city in India. The authentic taste of Delhi Street foods will give you pleasure. Additionally, the street shops have described the arts of Delhi. Besides this, the busy roads and lanes of Delhi will also provide another experience. The luxurious hotels and resorts of Delhi will provide you with a luxurious experience. You will enjoy the hospitality of these elegant hotels, and it will make your golden triangle trip more peaceful. The exciting thing about Delhi is the rickshaws’ journey on the narrow lanes. Let’sLet’s check the elegant things to do in Delhi during your golden triangle tour.
Elegant Things To Do in Delhi
- During your golden triangle tour, you must visit the heritage sites of Delhi such as India Gate, Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, and Jantar Mantar. You will get an extraordinary experience when you visit these heritage sites.
- The luxurious hotels and restaurants of Delhi will deliver you amazing collections of North Indian foods. Additionally, the street foods such as Chhole Bhatura, Naan Kulcha, Cheats, and Kababs of Delhi.
- The Qwabali sessions every evening are the most attractive point of Jama Masjids. And must visit the old bazaar of Delhi. You will get the chance to shop many pretty things at this market.
The next destination of your India’sIndia’s golden triangle tour is Agra. Agra is famous for the magical and UNESCO heritage site Taj Mahal. Mughal emperor Shah Jahan built this love symbol in the memory of his wife, Mumtaaz. The stunning views of the Taj Mahal will give you peace and relaxation. Additionally, the Yamuna River Bank makes your golden triangle tour an exciting tour. Except this, Mughal mausoleums, tombs, and ancient bazaars of Agra will overwhelm your heart. Some exciting and elegant things to do at Agra are described below.
Elegant Things To Do at Agra
- When you visit Agra first, you see the world’s wonder, the Taj mahal. The splendid view of the Taj Mahal will give you a romantic atmosphere. You will collect lots of memories from the different views of the Taj Mahal.
- Next, you must watch the Agra fort’s light and sound show. You can get the chance to visit the ancient fort of Agra and enjoy the light and sound show every evening.
- Do not forget to visit Fatehpur Sikri, the excellent heritage site of Agra. Additionally, the Kinari Bazaar, Sadar Bazaar, and Subhash Bazaar are where you can collect unique things.
- During your golden triangle tour, you must eat the famous and wide varieties of Petha. You will get an authentic taste of this delicious sweet dish.
- You can discover the splendid beauty of Jahangir Mahal during your Agra visit. The sunset and sunrise of this Mahal will give you pleasure.
- The tombs of Agra explain the beautiful architects of the Mughals.
In your golden triangle tour, you will meet India’sIndia’s largest city, Jaipur. You can enjoy many luxurious activities on the golden triangle tour when visiting Jaipur. The pink city describes the Rajasthani culture and tradition to every tourist in India. Jaipur is the most elegant and one of the most spectacular tourist places in Rajasthan. The history behind each heritage site will elaborate on the victories of Raja and Maharaja. The stunning architects of each building of Jaipur will make your trip more stunning. With lots of royal buildings, impressive temples, and museums, the city provides remarkable memories to each tourist. Here are some activities you can do at Jaipur during your golden triangle tour of India.
Luxurious Things To Do at Jaipur
- In Jaipur, you can get a chance to visit many historical places, but you start from Amber fort. The iconic views of this heritage site will give you lots of memories. This fort’s elephant ride and beautiful evening can provide a wonderful day.
- Next, you must explore the Nahargarh Fort. This fort is the most beautiful and vintage building of Jaipur. You can enjoy some activities like cycling and trekking at this heritage site of Jaipur. The magical sunset view of this fort will create a stunning atmosphere.
- Do not forget to visit the City Palace, which is the most remarkable architecture of Rajput. Here you can feel the royal environment as this palace is covered with courtyards, gardens, temples, halls, and many treasures of the royal family.
- Another stunning place of Jaipur where you get an elegant experience is Hawa mahal. With 953 windows, this Mahal creates an attractive look.
- With lots of activities, the Jal Mahal of Jaipur will welcome you to visit its splendid beauties. Here you can enjoy boating and hot air balloon flying.
- You can also enjoy the wide range of taste Rajasthani dishes at each luxurious hotel of Jaipur.
Also Read: Private Car Hire Company
In the end, the golden triangle tour is a stunning plan for the holiday. During your golden triangle tour, you can do many activities and things. These things give you pleasure and happiness. So do not forget to do the above items during your golden triangle tour.