These are the five things that make this happen.
- You don’t have comments on your page, so people can’t talk to each other on it.
- There is a good chance that you can’t connect to the internet or that your system is in a poor place.
- The writer has hidden the mention so that only his favourite people can see it.
- People can’t use Facebook right now because the server is having a problem.
- Facebook’s app cache was destroyed or made obsolete.
- There are a lot of problems with Facebook, like not being able to fill out a form or having problems with other things. Even so, the criminal usually falls on a Facebook user’s computer or phone. Neither Facebook, nor anyone else, has anything to do with it.
How to fix Facebook comments not Loading?
In order to fix an app’s problem, the first thing you should do is restart it.
As long as you swipe down on your news feed, you’ll be back in business with the Facebook app. When you do it manually, facebook comments at boost ig likes’s site won’t load, but this and other issues are usually resolved. There are 7 solution’s to fix Facebook comments that are not Loading, which are as below:
If refreshing the app doesn’t fix the problem, you can relax. Then, take a look at what comes next.
2. Verify your internet connection’s status.
Those who claim that they can see comments when using cellular data but not when using Wi-Fi may benefit from trying a different Wi-Fi network on their phones. On top of that, you can switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data on and off as many times as you like on your device.
If you’re having trouble loading comments on Facebook, it’s possible that your network connection is to blame. In order to ensure that your Facebook comments load quickly, make sure that your Wi-Fi or cell phone connection is up and running smoothly as well. It’s possible to see if the same connection works on other pages.
3. Forcibly close and restart the application:
Force-quitting and re-launching the Facebook app should resolve the issue. If you’re having trouble loading comments in your Facebook app, one simple solution is to try this.
4. Signing in again:
If you’re having issues with the app, it may be a good idea to re-enter your account
Log out of your account by following these instructions:
To get started, you’ll need to open the Facebook app on your iPhone.
Logging out is the third action you must take while on this website
Signing into your Facebook account on multiple devices is also very convenient. What if your comments aren’t showing up in the Facebook iOS app? If the comments aren’t showing up when you sign in on your Mac, try logging out and back in again.
Even if the “Facebook comment not loading” problem persists, you may want to try the following steps if your web version of Facebook is also broken.
5. Delete the cache:
You may not be able to leave a comment on a Facebook post if the cached data in your Facebook app is corrupted. You can clear the cache to speed things up if the device is taking a long time to respond.
- Open the Facebook app and select “More” from the drop-down menu.
- The second step is here. Click “Settings,” then “Account Settings,” to make your changes.
- To access the browser’s settings, select “Browser” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Clear Data” when you’re finished with step 4.
6. Keep an eye out for new versions of the apps you use:
Your mobile Facebook app should be current. The App Store is the first place you’ll need to go. Go to “Updates” and then click on “Refresh.” Using the “Update” button if it’s available, locate Facebook and then click on it. If this isn’t the case,
7. Uninstall the app from your phone and then re-install it.
You can try uninstalling and reinstalling Facebook on your iPhone or iPad from the Apple store if the above solutions don’t work for you. There is a good chance that this approach will be effective for you, as it has been for many others.
Start by lightly touching the Facebook app on your iPhone and holding it there until it begins to move.
Once more, select “Delete.” You can click “Done” if you’re using an iPhone X or higher.
To correlate billions of characters, Facebook was the most user-friendly interface available. People can engage in an environment with them on Facebook, regardless of the actual mileage travelled, even if they are “across the garden wall” from them in a neighborhood. It is a publishing programme that allows users to share content with others on a global scale, most likely on a global scale.
You only need to sign up once for the common primary principle, which gives you the ability to post announcements and engage with others online.